Plan unforgettable trips to Unesco World Heritage sites
I created this site to document the best bits(and sometimes worse) bits of my trips to UNESCO World Heritage sites!
- Find out which of the World’s UNESCO Heritage Sites are worth visiting
- Learn the most interesting bits of history about UNESCO World Heritage Sites
- Discover the best places to eat, drink & sleep
- Change your trips for the better!
- Hear straight talking tips from a genuine tourist
I decided to set myself the personal challenge of attempting to visit each and every one!
I started this challenge in January 2016 and have not looked back since. I have learnt lots about different cultures, history and humankind but there is always something new to learn. I have visited 53 out of 1092 sites so I still have a long way to go!
Some sites are inaccessible but I’m going to visit as many as I physically can! Here are some selfies from my trips!
1.Historic Centre of Brugge
7. Paris, Banks of the Seine
8. Piazza del Duomo, Pisa
9. City of Verona
11. Mount Etna
13. Museum Island, Berlin
18. Syracuse, Sicily
19, Isole Eolie (Aeolian Islands), Sicily
20. Arab-Norman Palermo and the Cathedral Churches of Cefalú, Sicily
21. Historic Centre of Naples
22. The Amalfi Coast, Italy
23. Works of Antoni Gaudí, Barcelona, Spain